when any GIRL is quite
millions of things are running in her mind
when a GIRL is not arguing
she is thinking deeply
when a GIRL looks at u with eyes full of questions
she is wondering how long u will be around
when a GIRL answers u 'm fine'
after few sec.
she is not at all fine
when a GIRL stares at u
she is wondering why are u lying
when a GIRL lays on ur chest
she is wishing for u to be hers forever
when a GIRL sms u everyday
she wants u to reply atleast once
when a GIRL says ''I love U ''
she means to it
when a GIRL says that she cant live without u
she made up her mind that u r her future
when a GIRL says''I MISS U''
'no one in this world can miss u
more than her even u urself.....................................
''''''NOW I GUESS U MAY UNDERSTAND A GIRL''''''
No comments:
Post a Comment