Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So irresistible you are...

There are so many beautiful things,
not as beautiful as you are.


There are so many people I meet,
not as innocent as you are.


There are so many voices I have heard,
not as sweet as you have.


There are so many eyes I have seen,
not as sparkling as you have.


There are so many minds I have read,
not as complex as you have.


There are so many songs I listen,
not as melodious as you sing.


There are so many fairy tales I have dreamt,
not as eloquent as you are.


There are so many hearts I have felt,
not as angel as you are.


There are so many hands I have touched,
not as soft as you have.


There are no lips I have kissed.
but with you it would be the longest....


No comments:

Post a Comment