Valentine's day is the day when two hearts become one,
dont you still think you are that only one.
If you say yes,
it would be a great fun.
We will enjoy each day under the sun.
Valentine comes only for a day,
But my love for you will last for ever,
So never say never.
You can tell this to anyone and everyone.
It doesn't matter what the world say now,
they will always question you where and how.
You are taking a lot of time to love me.
soon you are going to miss me.
Bring me back those days of cheer in my life,
just say yes, I'll be yours forever,
and you will be my wife.
We will write our own story,
and move every step towards glory.
I propose you on this beautiful day,
It just takes a moment for three words for you to convey,
So just say.
For me there is no turning back,
now that everything is white and black.
You want happiness, riches and fast cars,
I 'll take you on a space ship, you can touch the stars.
There is nothing on this earth I 'll lack.
thats my promise to you,
what you want, I 'll bring it to you.
You will pile up the cash, in a stack.
Everytime you go to shop, till you drop.
No one except me, can make you fly.
I am going to take you high high up in the sky.
Because I see this happening through your two little eyes.
You can dream as much as you can,
Stretch your imagination wild.
I 'll make all this a reality.
With me you'll be secure, future full of stability,
I totally beleive in my ability.
Nothing will be a tall order for us,
What needs is just a simple trust,
that is a must.
We will beat all the odds
and pass every test.
You will remember me for this day of today,
and celebrate every day, as you do it on your birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment