You were the source of inspiration,
and now a reason of my desperation.
But to you its still not enough.
I am not so tough.
I beleived how sweet was your love,
It will lift us higher and higher,
and take us to the distant star.
But it has put me in a big hole,
I am surrounded by evil soul.
Its all because of you.
You used to whisper in my ear,
no one except me could hear.
Now you have lost self control,
and spread all my feelings to each of my freind,
even they have left me, it has been a trend.
But nothing can change my belief,
You are the only one who can bring relief.
Love is like an addicted drug,
whom am i in this world to shrug.
I want to run away
I dont know how?
Even I can't stand on my feet,
nor can I breathe,
and its all because of you.
I want to hold you in my hand,
turn around for me and stand.
I can't live without you,
nor can I die.
Its very hard to survive,
how hard I try.
and its all because of you.
I know love will come again
Just when I am broken,
even in a small token.
After you left I have been in tears,
all of these years.
Close your eyes and you can feel,
and go to the flashbacks, it will play like a reel.
What more can I convey,
I have said it all.
One day I used to stand tall,
you are the reason of my fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment