Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Make it fast! Its not too late..

Don't ask me what you know is true,
Don't have to tell you, I love your precious heart.

I got a plan, you got a plan.
Gotta plan ahead.
I got a plan that will make us a star,
Make us rich, make us go far.

We could live for thousand years,
but if I hurt you, I would make wine from your tears.

I told you we could fly,
cause we all have wings,
But some of us don't know why.

Take your life and throw it on a bus,
make you feel like you make a fuss,
Bright ideas and fast deal too,
make you feel like you got a feet of glue.

Dream on lovely girl,
And wake up to a brand new day,
to find all your dreams have washed away.

I hope to find you on my every single way,
how hard I try, it's difficult to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment